Tonight Dirty D and PK Ripper have been asked to throw down @ Koji – 17 Asylum Ave. Downtown Hartford. Its kinda last minute but we know no ones got any plans yet for tonight! So come down town and rage. No Cover, GOOD MUSIC FOR GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!! SEE YOU THERE!!!!
- New Background
- Complete redirects on old blog
- Update SEO Settings
- Fix uploader settings
- Fix home page conflict with buddypress
- Fix theme settings
- Update related posts feature
- Regenerate thumbnails
Still to do:
- Fix problems logging in with windows 7 and some versions of firefox
- Touch a woman just once, ever.
While we here in Connecticut may be safe for now from the discontinuing of Bud Dry let us think of other around the country that are being stripped of there favorite beer. I came across this Facebook Group set up to save BUD DRY. The numbers are looking pretty slim on the front i think I’m only the forth person to join the group. But what did draw me in (besides my love for Bud Dry) was this photo (see above) attached to the creators rant about losing his favorite beer. No only does this guy have a large selection of Official Bud Dry taps, He is also a fan of the Carolina hurricanes AKA THE HARTFORD WHALERS…… So i think we need to have this guy move to Hartford and bring the whalers with him! We have plenty of Bud Dry waiting for his arrival. In the meantime join the group. And help others get their beer back!
Check this new mix from Egyptrixx for XLR8R. Egyptrixx will be in Hartford May 28th with Star Eyes and more. Check it out!
01 Egyptrixx “Start from the Beginning”
02 Audion “Push” (Spectral Sound)
03 Egyptrixx “Bible Eyes”
04 Art Nouveau “Paradise”
05 Brodinski “Arnold Classics (Egyptrixx RMX)” (Grizzly)
06 Actress “Ivy May Gilpin” (Werk Discs)
07 Brackles “6am El Gordos” (Brainmath)
08 Ramadanman “Glut” (Hemlock)
09 Untold “Anaconda (Guarachero Refix)”
10 Terror Danjah “Air Bubble (Starkey Remix)” (Butterz)
11 Sigha “Rawwww” (Hotflush)
12 Trust “Trinity”
13 Warning “Magic Castle” (Vertigo)
ENJOY THE HOLIDAY!
As you can probably tell, HPSU has a righteous new website that looks super cool and has some great new features. Check ‘em out:
- Featured Posts – Shows, important events, crap like that. Now they just scroll through the top so you can find them easily.
- You can log in through facebook - The fine people at facebook have released a thing that lets log in to facebook and post comments on articles with your facebook info. No registration or anything. Just type in whatever you use to log in to facebook in that little box to the right and mash the log in to facebook button. We promise that it’s totally safe and not just a scam to write how much you love dick on all your friend’s walls.
- Image galleries - Check out this post. Instead of having to scroll through a crapload of them you can click one and a little thing will pop up where you can scroll through all the images in a post. It’s the future, no big deal.
- Search Bar – If you really really want to see that one picture of you at washed out where you were front row or that one youtube with the boombox that Grim posted just type it into the search bar on the top right and press enter.
01. Egyptrixx – Everybody Bleeding (Kingdom Remix ft. Shyvonne)
02. Marlon D – Funky Angel (Edit ft. Lumidee)
03. Cooly G – Weak
04. DJ Clock – My Feelings
05. Roska – I Need Love (ft. Anesha)
06. Mike Q – Master Blaster 2009
07. Mike Q – Bring You Up
08. DJ Abis – My Derb
09. DJ Otto – Soy El Diablo
10. Girl Unit – I.R.L.
11. No Lay – Unorthodox Daughter (Kingdom Remix)
12. Shareefa – Hustlin’
13. Erykah Badu – Bag Lady (Girl Unit Juke Mix)
14. DJ Pierre – Baby Talk
15. Kingdom – Red Baron Juke
16. Gremino – Let’s Jack
17. Plasticman – White Gloves
18. Ciara – Speechless (ft. The-Dream)